Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Still not done with Wachovia

Last month I thought I had completely washed my hands of Wachovia and their ridiculous charges for downloading Quicken. In my haste to rid myself of Wachovia I inadvertently forgotten to change the bank account that my car insurance is debited from so apparently according to the Wachovia customer service representative they did not close the account due to an upcoming scheduled debit. I was charged a $22 overdraft fee for this. I wish they would have just closed the account and I could have dealt with State Farm for the consequences. I have transferred funds from Wamu to Wachovia to cover the charge and hopefully it will go through later today. I just checked the Wachovia balance online and saw that I was hit with yet another $5.95 Quicken download fee because the account is still open. This has been so frustrating for me. I will NEVER do business with Wachovia again.

No comments: