Monday, May 12, 2008

GPS Navigator Deal!!!

This past Saturday I went to Best Buy and bought my girlfriend a Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS navigator. I feel like it was money well spent because she is so bad with directions. Anyway, the regular price was $219 but it was on sale for $169 then I had a 12% off coupon and $20 in Best Buy Reward Zone certificates.

The entire purchase including sales tax, a carrying case, and a 2 year extended warranty was $195. I think I got a really good deal!

It was an unexpected purchase for the month of May...I did plan to purchase her one later in the year but she is getting ready to go on a long drive so I wanted her to have it for my piece of mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. What a co-incident. I also got the same Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS navigator from Best Buy and got a best deal.