Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wachovia and Quicken

I was charged the $5.95 access fee once again. UGH!!! I promptly contacted Wachovia to see why and apparently once you use it you are “enrolled” in it. I have now been disenrolled from it and should be able to download from the Wachovia online website without being charged the fee. I have asked them to refund the $5.95…we will see. Banks just love to nickel and dime us to death. My discover card charged me $3.11 interest last month. I have to use the card twice a billing cycle to maintain the 0% interest on my transferred balance. I have been paying $150 per month plus what ever amount I charged to meet my two monthly uses. Discover probably applies the entire payment to the 0% balance so I am accumulating interest on the additional charges. What a scam. I am so glad that I will get this paid off early next year.

No comments: