Monday, June 9, 2008

May 2008 Spending

My income for the month was higher due to having 3 paychecks in the month as apposed to the usual two paychecks per month. My father also sent me a $25 check for my birthday. The big category for the month was Pets. Due to my travel I had to spend $396 to have my cats boarded and I also had to refill the insulin Rx for my diabetic cat ($156 for insulin and syringes). My car expenses were higher than normal due to my having to renew my car tag.

I am still spending too much in the allowance category and I am not sure what to do about it. I spent less than I brought home for the month but my year to date spending exceeds what I have brought home on a year to date basis. I have a ways to go. My savings is really suffering too. I really need to revamp my thoughts on what is important to me as far as spending goes.

No comments: