Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Upromise account update

I joined the Upromise program in April 2007 with the hopes of helping to pay down my student loan. In the 14 months since joining I have earned $10.77 with another $3.00 not yet posted. I am earning less than $1 per month but I get that is better than nothing.

I do not use the Upromise branded credit card and that appears to be a way to accumuluate a lot more in an account. Hopefully within the next year some of my savings will transfer to my loan account.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you shop online? If so you should always start at Upromise and find the company you want to shop with. That's the easiest way to make money with them.

Karen said...

I agree. I need to check the online retailers on the Upromise site and try to go through the Upromise portal for those retailers that I currently buy from.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone.
Thanks for this information.
Student Loan+Girl in Asia